Tuesday 2 February 2010

Topshop Beauties

Its the 2nd of February in Cold Grey Freezing and miserable England.... Spring seems so far away but I cant help putting together my Spring Picks.

 Credit:Topshop
First up are these Skinny Jeans which are priced at £40.00 which come in amazing colours. When I first saw them I instantly thought of Matthew Williamsons Jeans from his H&M collection. Its amazing how a bit of colour can instantly transform your outfits. All my jeans are Levis as my derriere and Topshop Jeans dont get along. However its a new decade so maybe some things have changed?

Credit:This is london Newspaper
Matthew WIlliamson H&M Jeans






Credit:Liberty Print Shorts form Topshop £32.00 each


.I think its so clever how they have used the two fabrics and alternated them at the waist band so it looks like your wearing a belt. These beauties will sell out in no time. You just cant beat a liberty print Im drawn to the rose but I think the yellow is a ray of sunshine come summer Maybe I can pick one cheap in the Sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment