Wednesday 24 February 2010

Sonia Rykiel Inspiration Knitted Skirt

A black knitted skirt is a worthy investment piece as its so versatile. It can be worn with knits or layered under leggings and tights


Credit:Smash
I cam across this image of Sonia Rykiel on facebook and I loved the way the skirt had been put together with leggings This is something that could be easily done with black wool tights and be really sexy and playful.





Worn with a fitted knitted top and shoes



So simple and Chic with sheer tights to cover up the legs. 




Worn with a striped jumper and sheer tights to cover up the legs once again.



Worn with a mono chrome tshirt and bright pop socks


Credit:Style.com
Worn with a black dimante encrusted jumper and fish net pop socks

Style:com

I live the hat in this look and I wonder where I can get socks like that from?

No comments:

Post a Comment