Tuesday 9 February 2010

French Connection Coat Im a Happy Bunny

My darling brother bought the coat on my behalf  yesterday afternoon after priced at £75.00. I sent an email to French Connection  online customer service yesterday evening who replied for me to get into contact with French Connection Retail customer services.Which I did this morning within 2 hours I recieved a reply.

Which stated that the two arms of French Conneciton were seperate (despite sharing the same name) and the buyers for each arm set the prices differently resulting in two different prices for the coat. Any refund or recompensation  would be at the managers discretion. The customer represntative spoke to Nottingham Store Manager on my behalf today and they agreed to refund me the £30.00 difference of the coat 

No comments:

Post a Comment