Thursday 4 February 2010

The Warmest Coat in the World..

I adore French Connection and normally get a few pieces in the season. I have been revisiting their sale to find prices still really high well too high! I then religiously check back the next day to see that overnight prices have been slashed but all the stuff I had my eye on were all sold out or still too expensive. The bigfoot coat being £75.00 which is still on the pricy side for me.

I had a mooch on the website and I couldnt believe there were some Big Foot coats, in black , in a small size and wait for  it...priced at £45 from £150!I ordered it on Tuesday Evening and by Wednesday Morning they were of course all sold out. Today (Thursday) looking at the website the price has gone back up to £75.00 with only size 12 in beige available!
This Big Foot Coat was an instant best seller  They have been selling on Ebay like hot cakes after being seen in Grazia this is the perfect coat


credit: French Connection
I have seen real pictures of the coat on ebay and it looks amazing. Cant wait to wear this in the last few weeks of Winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment