Monday 18 January 2010

Pictures of Recent Purchases


All Saints Box was really cool although it took ages to open it!

Picture of the paper.It has written quotes on it and inside the box.



Pirate Cardigan in Linen £45.50 I love the colour of this its a neutral colour but close up has blue and orange so its really wearable. I really love his cardigan all ready and will be buying it in grey and black.


All Saints Sheena Skirt.I really love the detailing and pleating in the skirt. I paid £37.50 which was half price. Its a really romantic skirt and I love the style.


All Saints Ditzy Skirt £37.50.I love this skirt too, the print on it is so delicate. All saints have updated this print for next season but I prefer this version.

Topshop Liberty Vest I paid £15.00 for this RRP was £35.00 I know it went down to £10.00 in TopShop Sale I never manage to get anything online buy the time i find out its all sold out!

Close up of the print, My nails inc Varnish goes great with this.So I will be wearing this on the toes and nails come summer.


Credits:Me
Heres my Topshop Liberty Print Cami I discussed before. Its actually part of an underwear set. I love how delicate the prints are. Its a lil bit see through but not to bad to wear out and about

No comments:

Post a Comment