Sunday 10 January 2010

Liberty Love

Credit:Topshop
My new style crush is Liberty Prints I think there so beautiful and feminine.Above are he prints featured from Topshop Kate Moss Liberty Collaboration earlier this year. I got my hands on a Cami top which was actually part of the underwear set and a rose robe which I adore. I have found a few pieces on Ebay  of the collection including this  Cami which I'm very tempted to buy.I did a bit of googling on liberty and I found out that Liberty are collaborating with Target from March 2010 through to December on a range of clothing and home wear. 


I can't wait there is a huge selection of  liberty prints fabrics  to buy from their website but at £20.00 per m it will be an expensive short/skirt/dress etc. So buying something ready made from their exquisite prints is the way to go. Im super excited the range is available online and I cant wait for the previews to start coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment