Wednesday 30 December 2009

Sale Buys

I am avoiding the high street because theres nothing that I really need at the moment and nearly everything I had on sale watch wasn't reduced. Despite that I had a little splurge yesterday and bought 3 items


 
Credit:Miss Selfidge
First up is the Miss Selfridge Leather Jacket for £40.00 from £100  I couldnt resist the price and I really like the khaki colour. I am a bit dubious on the quality. Topshop leather is amazing, I havent tried Miss Selfridge yet so I will wait and see what arrives through my door.

Credit:All Saints
Second up is one item on my wish list an all saints Pirate Cardigan in Linen. I am particularly chauffed with this as the linen colour only went on sale this morning.I tried this cardigan on a few months ago and couldnt justify the price at £65.50  but for £45.50 its worh it. Its made from a silk wool mix so Im expecting quality. I have a lot of bright colours in my wardrobe so a neutral piece like this is perfect to tone things down a little


Credit:All Saints
Third up is this All saints Ditzy skirt. Florals are back  for spring summer 2010. The skirt was priced at £37.50 from £75.00. I really like the construction of the skirt and the detailing within it. I think this will look great with  flats in summer. as well as over tights and boots in winter

No comments:

Post a Comment