Tuesday 29 December 2009

New Years Resolution No One- Get More Creative with Makeup

I am a MAC junkie but I hardly wear any. So here are pictures of my stash and some of the looks I will try out in 2010

Blusher- I find that it gives you a great healthy glow even if you don't have any other make up on.
Colour on Left is Sunbasque Blush and next to it is Ambering Rose




Eyeshadows Deep Truth, Coppering,Steamy, Bonjours Gris


Barry M dazzle dusts


Mac Smoke signals smokey eyes set and Penny Shade stick


Mac Style Warriors Collection

 Sea Me by MAC this is a mineralize shadow and the colour is beautiful. Its a true electric blue and is very pigmented so a little goes along way Its great for creating smokey eyes or just a flash of colour by lining the lid.

Illamasqua Liquid Metal- The colour is gorgeous its a very rich silver and is perfect for lining and highlighting. I cant wait to use this . Illamasaqua is a new brand and they have Gold and Bronze also in liquid metal and the colour is just amazing. Im going to book my self in for a makeover there so I can try out different colours and more of there products.

Credits:Me
Mac Sexy Shenanigans soft mini lustre glasses. The colours are really nice particularly the 4th one it looks like its a really weird colour but on it looks great. Im not a huge lip girl. So having minis are a great way to try different lip looks when I feel like wearing lip make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment