Sunday 21 March 2010

More Shopping

Heres a post of my most recent purchases. First up is Ebay..
MW H&M Tunic £46.00 so £4 over RRP Price. So not a bad deal at all especially as its a size Small and VERY HARD to find on ebay


Swimsuit £20.00 ebay so exact RRP



Swimsuit £18.00 I think this one reatiled for £25.00 so another bargain.I am not going on my hols anytime soon..But I cant wait to wear these on the beach when I do..
I also bought the Faith shoes as Faith had a 20% of sale..These shoes are the most perfect nude and so leg lengthening Priced at £44.00 instead of the usal £55.00. So bargains all around.Seriously loving these I will be rocking these shoes all summer long and I will be picking up a pair cheap in the summer sales cause I need a spare pair in my life


No comments:

Post a Comment