Saturday 13 March 2010

Dont believe the Hype..

Ive had a trying shopping Month with all the limited edition collections thrown at you its exhausting.. Liberty for Target launches tomorrow and disspaointingly the clothes are NOT liberty fabrics. They are liberty prints on cheaper fabrics.

The next biggie is Mac for liberty of london. I am excited about this collection but I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of collections coming out and with so many colours dupable  and lets face it MAC doesnt come cheap. want something thats unique and different in comparison to very similar shades already.

Source:MAC
My must have items are the two Make up bags as they are so amazing.I want one for brushes and one for makeup so I will get both!

There priced at $30 and $36 dollars so around £43 for both!  So so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment