Monday 16 November 2009

Jimmy Choo My Swag

After waiting months for this collaboration I finally scored myself some Jimmy Choo!

Me and my sister qued up from 4.30am and received our wristbands at 8.30am. We had a mooch at the women's collection but nothing really caught my eye.

We were in the second last group to shop and we watched most of the good stuff go before our eyes. I managed to get my hands on the Zebra Shoes and Blue/Black Shoes.



The Blue/Black shoes fit like a glove and are great I was delighted to find out that they match a paten a navy patent bag that I picked up in sale a few years ago. It has an amazing Hot Pink Lining and tend to wear it with cream patent heels but now I have my Jimmy Choos to wear with it.


The Zebra shoes are so pretty and glamorous



The dimante cuff is so pretty I really love it as a statement piece of bling. It came in a blue net bag. I have a star ring which i adore from Mikey that goes with the bracelet. Plus a flower broach I was recently given as a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment